Self-care has never been more important! Investing in your skin and outward wellness can help reduce stress, boost moods, and keep you in tip-top shape to be the best you can be at work and at home. We wanted to share a few of our favorite rituals using all handcrafted, small-batch, natural items found in the shop.
Our pick for spring? The LUA Skincare Starter Set. This little box has everything you need to look wide awake and fresh all day long!
- First, massage a few drops of the Cleansing Oil into your skin to remove dirt, oil, & leftover makeup. Remove with a damp, clean washcloth. Using oil to cleanse the skin balances oil production without feeling tight & dry.
- Spritz the Rose Mint Skin Tonic all over the face - it’ll help restore your skin’s balance while hydrating with aloe vera. Also, the scent is bright and refreshing for an extra wake-up call!
- Gently pat a few drops of the Restorative Face Oil into the skin. Its plant and flower oils restore moisture while improving tone & texture.
- Swipe the Eye Beam Oil and pat into the skin around your eyes. Packed with botanical nutrients, this oil combats fine lines & protects against premature aging while reducing puffiness.
These four products are all you need to enhance your skin's natural glow and put forward your healthy and happy face!
BONUS: For a natural fragrance that will stay with you all day, we highly recommend the Under Aurora Botanical Perfume Oil. It’s in a rollerball, so we apply to wrists, elbows, and the back of the neck - keep it in your bag for easy application on-the-go!
Baths can be incredibly healing not only to relax the body, but also for meditation and grounding. Here’s all you need to create the ultimate at-home spa:
Pour some Milk & Honey Infused Sundance Sea Salt into running hot water. Swirl it around in the water so that it starts dissolving.
Place 1-3 drops of your favorite Modern Mystic Essential Oil blend into the hot water for a relaxing aroma.
- Have your Full Moon Body Oil nearby to apply afterwards for silky smooth skin.
Light your favorite candle, close your eyes, and meditate. Namaste.
So you’ve had a busy, productive day - now it’s time to take 10 minutes for yourself! Evening skincare routines set up your complexion for the next day, and they can even help so much that you won’t have to wear makeup. We’ll walk ya through our favorite skincare steps:
Pump a few drops of the Deep Glow Oil Cleanser and massage it onto your skin. Watch your makeup melt right off! Use a damp, clean washcloth to gently remove.
Lather one pump of the Avocado Matcha Face Wash into a sudsy rinse to make sure all the extra dirt and makeup is gone.
Use 2-3 drops of the Under Aurora Facial Oil and pat gently into the skin. Don’t forget your neck area! For extra relaxation, use a gemstone face roller to gently massage the face and press the nourishing oil into the skin.
It’s never too early to start using a good eye cream! Honey Belle’s Nourishing Eye Cream doesn’t leave residue, lasts a long time, and is packed with evening primrose and white willow extracts for maximum vitality boost.
- Take a little scoop of the Magnolia Lip Grit to exfoliate dry and chapped lips. Wipe off with a damp cloth, and follow up with the Grapefruit + Blood Orange Lip Balm for extra hydration.
Skincare doesn’t have to be complicated! If you’re unsure or have concerns about ingredients, feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com and we’d be happy to point you in the right direction to achieve the glowing skin you deserve.