The Rebel's Apothecary
When health coach and wellness blogger Jenny Sansouci learned that her father was diagnosed with stage 4 pancreatic cancer, her extensive knowledge of the latest alternative therapies was put to the test. Jenny dove into the world of cannabis and mushrooms and their medicinal properties - and she and her dad are now outspoken champions of the healing power of these plants and fungi - not only to tame the side effects of chemotherapy, but to address everyday wellness concerns.
The Rebel's Apothecary is the result of her heartfelt and rigorous quest -- a science-based and supportive guide that will enhance the lives of anyone living with pain, anxiety, depression, a weakened immune system, insomnia, and more. Complete with background information, dosing instructions, and everyday recipes, this is the essential handbook for harnessing the ancient healing powers of cannabis and mushrooms --safely, without confusion, fear, or an unwanted high.
In addition to debunking myths and de-stigmatizing these powerful healing plants and fungi, The Rebel's Apothecary presents:
- Specific protocols and dosage guides for wellness uses (mood, sleep, immunity, focus, energy) and managing common chemotherapy side effects
- Everyday wellness routines using CBD and medicinal mushrooms without intoxicating effects
- Recipes for delicious, easy, health-enhancing cannabis and mushroom infused smoothies, coffee drinks, teas, elixirs, gummies, and broths - including contributions from chefs and wellness experts like Dr. Andrew Weil, Kris Carr, Seamus Mullen, Marco Canora and more
- The latest research on CBD, THC, medicinal mushrooms and psilocybin
- Tips for creating a cutting-edge home apothecary of your own