All is calm, all is bright... Our Moonlit Snow Candle was inspired by those peaceful, quiet winter nights when the moon casts its glow upon the fresh fallen snow, sparkling bright. This candle's white glittery vessel replicates that gleaming snow, with a fresh and woodsy scent mixed with warm, smoky incense. This candle is a reminder that in the midst of winter, there is still brightness and warmth to be found.
Topped with genuine quartz crystals and a touch of celestial sparkle.
Each candle is hand-poured with all-natural coconut soy wax, clean and natural fragrance, and a cotton wick. Every candle is one of a kind and unique. Candles, crystals and toppings may differ slightly from what is pictured.
Scent notes: juniper, camphor, cypress, amber, smoke, incense
Note: Listing is for one candle. Please remove large toppings before lighting, and practice safe burning. 30+ hour burn time.
- Trim wick to .25" length before lighting/every burn.
- When lighting for first time, allow candle to burn at least 2 hours to avoid tunneling. We recommend allowing melted wax pool to reach side of container before extinguishing.
- Do not burn longer than 4 hours at a time.
- Never leave burning candle unattended.
- Keep away from small children and pets.
- Keep away from drafts and open windows, and other flammable objects
Hand-poured at our shop in Canton, Ohio.