Gingersnap Bath Bomb
Pumpkin pie with touches of cardamom, ginger, clove leaf, nutmeg, and rum. YUM.
To enjoy your bath bomb:
1. Unwrap your bath bomb. We shrink wrap our bath bombs to maintain freshness.
2. Fill your bath tub at least 3/4 full with warm water.
3. Place your bath bomb in the water
4. Enjoy the fizzing bubbles, the scent, color and extra moisturizing butters and oils.
5. Relax, breath, calm down.
6. When you are done, rinse your tub with water.
7. Now it is time to plan your next bath!
Ingredients: sodium bicarbonate (baking soda), citric acid, cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, persea gratissima (avocado) oil, vitis vinifera (grape) seed oil, prunus amygdalus dulcis (sweet almond) oil, Butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, phthalate free fragrance, color, polysorbate 80.
Note: polysorbate 80 is a natural vegetable sourced emulsifier, we use it to make it easier to clean up oil and color residue from the tub.
Latika bath bombs are always made with fresh ingredients and mess-free colors. We add a special blend of oils and butters to our bath bombs to make them extra soothing and moisturizing.