Axiom Candle Tin
The Greek origin of the word Axiom, means to be in balance. Our Axiom candle collection plays with the ideas of balance and structure both in the facets of the matte-black cut glass container, and in the gold metallic lid designs which were inspired by the geometric patterns found in crystal formations.
- Cedar & Citron has rich notes of balsam, fir and pine blended with earthy cedar, tonka and bright lemon.
- Coastal Driftwood combines notes of ocean air, cypress and oak moss with a patchouli and amber base.
- Fleur De Sel mixes ocean air and sea salt with top notes of floral and summer fruits.
- Lemon & Oak is a woodsy blend with tea, lemongrass, citrus peel and amber.
- Night Jasmine: a blend of woodsy and floral notes with jasmine, orange and incense.
- Sequoia Embers blends a smoky base of woodsy amber, patchouli and sequoia with subtle layers of fruit and spice.
- Sweet Balsam is a blend of evergreens highlighted by spring bulbs and pine cones.
- White Hydrangea is soft & subtle with hydrangea, lily and green notes with a hint of vanilla.
Hand poured in the USA with our exclusive soy base.
• 20 hour burn time
• screw-top lid
• 3 1/4˝ wide x 1 1/4˝ high
Skeem Design was started by husband-and-wife team Geoff Weiser and Suji Meswani who left their jobs in the corporate world to chase their dream of working together. With backgrounds in graphic design and product development, the couple creates sophisticated products with a mission to eliminate unnecessary packaging. Many of the products have containers that are reusable: match bottles can be refilled or repurposed to hold a single flower stem; finished candles are great for holding desk, bathroom, and kitchen items. The soy-based candles and match bottles are hand made in small batches in the USA.